|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||Tracking Test Chamber|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Supply Ability:||10/ week|
This machine is intended for determining the degree of protection against formation of conducting paths in solid insulating materials, due to the electric stress and electrolytic contamination of the surface.
This method simulates tracking currents on insulation material by providing drops between electrodes. During normal use insulating material may be exposed to moisture and dirt that, if conductive, may cause stress and fire hazard.
* All stainless steel structure.
* The door will be locked automatically when test starting.
* Fully automatically testing.
* Software controlled test procedure with PLC.
* Electronic controlled pipette.
* Cabinet for testing and fan to exhaust gases.
Power source AC 220V 50Hz 2.5A.
Electrode voltage AC 100-600 V(adjustable).
Testing interval 30s+-1s.
Fault indication over 0, 5 A in 2 seconds.
Vent diameter 75mm.
Exterior dimension 820mm W, 800mm D, 400mm H.
Certificate issued by The Third Party Calibration Organization.