|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ST 2002 1kg Impact Tester|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Supply Ability:||10 pcs/week|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|SKYLINE:||EN71 Impact Tester||Standards:||ISO 8124-1 EN-71|
|Impact Hammer Weight:||1kg||Impact Hammer Diameter:||80.00mm|
|Adjust Height:||0-200mm||Warranty:||18 Months|
Stainless Steel EN71 -1 1kg Impact Tester Toys Testing Equipment
To simulate the mechanical damage through an impact action likely to be performed by a child. Assessment of sharp edges, sharp points and small parts may be carried out after impact. With metric imperial unit height dictate rule
|Dimension||300(l) x300(w) x16(h) mm|
|Impact hammer diameter||80.00mm|
|Impact hammer weight||1Kg|
|Material||steel, surface chrome plating|
EN 71-1998 8.7 EN1400,ISO8124
Product advantages (Selling point)
1. Bearings, can make the test smoother, reduce friction and test more accurately.
2. Round bar, made of stainless steel.
3. Price concessions
4. Independent carton packaging.
The packing details is as below :
1. Inline height scale with horizontal scale window.
2. After the crossbar is set, it is locked by the set screw.
3. The touch button activates the impact.
4. With a male / English double height scale.
5. The impact hammer has a buckle locking function at the highest position.
6. Made of stainless steel, chrome-plated as a whole, no rust.
Method of use and judgment result
1. Place the toy at the weakest position on the surface of a horizontal steel plate;
2. The metal block with a mass of 1±0.02kg and a diameter of 80±2mm is freely dropped from the height of 100±2mm onto the toy;
3. Repeat again.
4. Judgment: Punctuation, sharp edges, small objects or bursts are considered unqualified after the test.
Please review video of the EN71 Impact Tester operation as below link: