|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||35 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1 unit|
|SKYLINE:||Pneumatic Key Life Test Machine||Test Station:||3 Stations|
|Probe Lifting Height:||About 150mm||Test Speed:||0-100 Times / Minute Arbitrary Setting|
|Power:||220VAC 50HZ||Weight:||About 30Kg|
abrasion testing equipment,
brake testing equipment
3 Stations Electronics Lab Testing Equipment , Pneumatic Key Life Test Machine
1. The pneumatic button life tester is a special device for performing button fatigue test.
2. The structure is reasonable and unique, the volume is small, the small cylinder is used to hit, and the pressing position and the striking speed can be adjusted, which is suitable for various types of button tests.
3. The sensor is used to directly detect the key life count.
4. Touch screen control, can be cycled test, or can be tested at the same time.
5. The equipment is stable, low noise and maintenance free.
Product technical parameter
|Test station||3 stations|
|Mode setting||1 button can be tested per station|
|Separate fixtures||can be positioned to adjust the different sizes of the test workpiece|
|Probe lifting height||about 150mm|
|The probe||can be assembled according to different products|
|Test speed||0-100 times / minute arbitrary setting|
|Number of tests||1-999999 arbitrary setting|
|Machine size||about 710*530*620mm|
|Machine weight||about 30Kg|
1. Power switch Control device total power supply
2. Emergency stop button Press this button in case of emergency during operation
3. Touch screen controller Set test conditions and other function settings
4. Fixtures for clamping different products
5. Stroke adjustment handle Adjust the upper and lower positions of the cylinder
6.Precision cylinders Test products by cylinder blow
7. Intake pressure regulating valve Adjust the intake pressure
8. Pressure gauge shows the intake pressure
9. Filter Filter impurities and water in the gas source