|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1 unit/ month|
|SKYLINE:||Aviation Seat Cushion Fuel Combustion System||Dimension:||1500 Mm (W) X 1800 Mm (H) X 900 Mm|
|Electricity Requirements:||220V, 10A||Ambient Temperature:||10 ℃ To 35 ℃|
|Standards:||AITM 2.0009, BSS 7303||Weight:||150kg|
The NexGen aviation fuel burner approved by FAA of the Federal Aviation Administration of the United States can be used for fuel combustion testing of many aviation materials. As the Park DPL 3400, Lennox Model OB-32 and Carlin Model 200 CRD previously recognized by FAA have all been discontinued, FAA has developed the NexGen burner for the next generation of aviation fuel burners. NexGen combustor adopts the operation principle of the previous generation combustor, and can accurately measure the test parameters of the input gas and fuel. At the same time, the instrument can facilitate the future upgrade of FAA.
Fuel combustion test of seat cushion on aircraft can be carried out by cooperating with seat cushion test frame and dynamic running device.
1. The conical cylinder of burner is made of corrosion resistant and high temperature resistant alloy.
2. NexGen aviation fuel burner includes spoiler, fuel nozzle, igniter, fuel rail, fixer, ventilation tube and shell, muffler, acoustic resistance and other components.
3. Equipped with fuel pressure gauge, fuel solenoid valve, fuel temperature detection device, air pressure regulating valve, air temperature detection device;
4. Equipped with a gas and air temperature control device ice bath with a volume not less than 2 x 0.14 m3, the fuel temperature can be controlled.
5. By changing fuel nozzle and air pressure input, different test standards can be met.
6. The burner covers the fuel pipeline and fuselage with insulation blanket.
7. The flame temperature provided by NexGen aviation fuel burner is not less than: 2000 +50;
8. NexGen aviation fuel burner can provide no less than 10.6w/cm2 of flame heat flow.
9. Module unit of NexGen burner support system;
10. Powder coated steel frame, including an integrated digital ruler;
11. Calibrable weighing unit;
12. Movable seat cushion test device, movable drip collecting tray;
13.Seven ceramic-encapsulated, metal sheaths and grounded K-type (nickel-chromium-nickel-aluminium) thermocouples with a diameter of 1.6 mm should be used for calibration. Their conductors should have an external diameter of 0.254 mm, a cross-sectional area of 0.0507 mm2 and a resistance of 361_/km (American wire gauge 30 AWG). The thermocouple should be fixed on an angle steel bracket to form a thermocouple comb so that it can be placed on the sample bracket during calibration.
14. The heat radiation flux sensor is equipped with a cooling device and installed on a fixed bracket.
Applications: Aviation Materials
Standard: AITM Airbus Standard: AITM 2.0009
BSS Boeing Standard: BSS 7303
FAA Federal Aviation Administration: FAR PART 25 APPENDIX F Part II
|Dimensions||1500 mm (W) x 1800 mm (H) x 900 mm|
|Electricity requirements||220V, 10A|
|Ambient temperature||10 ℃ to 35 ℃|
|Fuel requirements||aviation kerosene|
|Gas requirements||no less than 120 PSI air compressor|