|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||5 days once the order confirmed|
|Supply Ability:||10 pcs / month|
|SKYLINE:||Fabric Colorfastness Manual CrockMeter||Standard:||BS 1006 D02，ISO 105X12/D02，AATCC 8/165|
|Vertical Pressure:||9N+/-10%||Rubbing Head Diameter:||16mm|
|Weight:||6kg||Dimension:||660 X 160mm X 215mm (L X W X H)|
Textile Testing Equipment Fabric Colorfastness Crock Meter
The main purpose
The manual rubbing color fastness tester is used to test the degree of decolorization of various paper, fabric, leather and other colored materials by the friction of foreign objects.
GB/T 3920, 5712, 420; ISO 105-X12, D02, ATCC8/165
The dry or wet white cotton cloth is wrapped in a rubbing crucible, and the surface of the test piece is rubbed and reciprocated 10 times with a white cotton cloth coated on a rubbing crucible, and then the degree of dyeing on the white cotton cloth is observed, and the discoloration level of the test piece is compared with the standard colorimetric colorimetric test piece. .
1. Friction head diameter: 16mm ± 0.1;
2. Friction head stroke: 104±3mm (AATCC standard);
3. Vertical pressure: 9N ± 10%;
4. Friction head running speed: 104mm/min;
5. The number of reciprocating motions in one test: 10 times;
6. Instrument weight: 6kg (13lb);
7. Instrument size: length 660mm (24 inches), width 160mm (6.5 inches), height 215mm (8.5 inches);
8. Standard friction white cloth: 50×50mm, desizing, bleaching, cotton fabric without fluorescent whitening agent and finishing agent.