|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1 unit/ month|
|SKYLINE:||Plastics-Thermoplastic Materials-Determination Of Vicat Softening Temperature||Temperature Control Range:||Room Temperature -300 °C|
|Heating Rate:||Arbitrarily Set||Temperature Resolution:||0.1 ° C|
|Maximum Temperature Error:||±0.5°C||Heating Power:||4KW|
|Power Supply:||220V ± 10% 25A 50Hz||Mainframe Dimensions:||580 × 550 × 310mm|
Plastics-Thermoplastic materials-Determination of Vicat Softening Temperature(VST)
Application and product advantages
1. Plastics-Thermoplastic materials-Determination of Vicat Softening Temperature(VST) is designed by the latest international and national standards to determine the thermal softening properties of plastic raw materials or finished products.
2. This instrument adopts self-developed control software, which can perform parameter setting, test control, automatic drawing of temperature curve, saving test results, and calibration of instruments through software.
3. The instrument adopts a large-span one-piece sample holder, the maximum sample span can reach 100mm, and each sample holder support is milled using a single piece of steel rather than multiple pieces of splicing, thus ensuring the sample The rigidity and expansion ratio of the frame are consistent, which greatly improves the test accuracy. By replacing the indenter, the instrument can measure the heat distortion temperature and Vicat temperature, using transformer oil (within 200 ° C) or methyl silicone oil (within 300 ° C) as the heat transfer medium, mechanical double stirrer for oil circulation in the tank, large Capacity tank design, stable temperature control and uniform temperature field.
4. This instrument is controlled by 32-bit ARM embedded system, with fast calculation speed and no delay of instruction. Using 24-bit AD converter to collect temperature and displacement data, the data is accurate and high precision, providing physical guarantee for improving test accuracy. It adopts LCD Chinese display, menu operation mode, machine running status and setting parameters at a glance, easy to operate, easy to learn and use.
Using the original constant-temperature heating algorithm, the real-time temperature data and the historical temperature data are combined to calculate the heating control data and adjust in real time, so that the linearity of the heating rate is very high, and the heating value in each minute is a standard value if the environment Temperature and voltage fluctuations affect the instantaneous temperature value, and will automatically adjust to the standard rate in a short period of time.
5. The instrument has the function of automatically stopping the heating beyond the maximum temperature and has high safety.
6. The instrument stops automatically after the test is completed, and the resulting temperature of each sample holder is displayed. After the test, the test results are automatically saved for later reference.
7. This model is a bench-top structure with 3 stations in standard configuration. Multi-station models can be customized for users.
ISO 75-1:1993 "Plastics-Determination of temperature of deflection under load - load “
ISO 306:1994 "Plastics-Thermoplastic materials-Determination of Vicat Softening Temperature”
GB/T1633-2000 "Plastics-Thermoplastic materials-Determination of Vicat Softening Temperature”
GB/T1634-2001 "Plastics-Determination of temperature of deflection under load - load “
1. Support the thermal deformation test of various samples specified in the standard.
2. Support various Vicat softening point tests specified by the standard.
3. Optimized isothermal heating algorithm, the heating process is stable and accurate.
4. Freely set the upper limit temperature and deformation amount and the Vicat penetration depth.
5. Freely set the heating rate.
6, you can choose to test according to the standard or freely set the temperature rise slope and displacement variable
7. The test is automatically stopped when the upper limit temperature or deformation is reached.
8. Sample parameters, load parameters, test temperature and rate of increase can be set.
9. The test curve is automatically drawn during the test.
10. The heating is automatically stopped after the test is completed.
11. The test is completed and the test results are saved.
12. Read the details of the tests that have been done before.
13. The pressing needle and the indenter use the same part to insert the horizontal and vertical way to solve the problem that the weight of the indenter and the pressing pin are not the same. The weight of the pressing rod is absolutely constant.
|Temperature control range||room temperature -300 °C|
|Heating rate||arbitrarly set.|
|Temperature measurement method||PT100 sensor, single point measurement|
|Temperature resolution||0.1 ° C|
|Maximum temperature error||±0.5°C|
|Deformation measurement method||micrometer sensor|
|Deformation measurement range||0-10mm|
|Maximum error of deformation measurement||0.01mm|
|Deformation measurement resolution||0.001mm|
1. Weight configuration 5052g 52g 970g 256g 26g 1310g a total of three sets
2. Number of sample racks: 3 standard, multiple sample racks can be customized
3. Thermal deformation test span adjustment range: 64mm-100mm
4. Heating medium: methyl silicone oil (suitable for room temperature -300 ° C, viscosity requirement below 100 CS) or transformer oil (used within 200 ° C)
5. Fuel tank capacity: about 30 liters
6. Heating power: 4KW
7. Power supply: 220V ± 10% 25A 50Hz
8. Cooling method: natural cooling or circulating water cooling
9. Mainframe dimensions: 580 × 550 × 310mm