|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||SL-ASTM D1106|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 unit / month|
|SKYLINE:||Automatic Vacuum Distillation Tester||Standard:||ASTM D1106|
|Refrigeration Method:||Air Compressor||Pressure Range:||130Pa ~ 6.7KPa|
|Total Consumption:||3KW||TRefrigeration Temperature:||-45℃|
ASTM D1160 Heavy oil High Temperature Automatic Vacuum Distillation Tester
This instrument is designed and manufactured in accordance with the national standard GB / T 9168-1997 (2004) "petroleum products decompression distillation determination method" and ASTM D1160. The distillation range of petroleum product partial or full distilled at a maximum liquid temperature of 400 ° C can be measured under reduced pressure.
1. Adopt large color LCD touch screen user interface, real-time display various parameters and generate the relevant control keys;
2. Integrated software operation;
3. Adopt high-precision digital vacuum detection system, vacuum pressure control, real-time display, vacuum residual pressure measurement range (1.00 ~ 150.00) mmHg ± 0.01 mmHg;
4. Adopt advanced refrigeration technology;
5. Automatically display the whole process temperature and pressure and automatically control the vacuum pressure.
6. The internal parameters of the instrument, including temperature, vacuum pressure can be self-amended and calibrated according to the standard.
7. Independent research and development of the "conversion software of high standard atmospheric pressure and reduced pressure temperature” can improve the conversion accuracy to a large degree.
8. Equipped with the embedded micro-printer, the instrument can automatically print the test results.
9. Double open tempered glass door makes the whole test process is clearly visible.
10. Adopt independent heating furnace system, can adjust the height, forced cooling fan can speed up the test frequency.
11. The instrument is equipped with independent constant temperature water bath.
12. Real-time display the the initial distillation point, final distillation point and the volume and temperature parameters in all steps.
13. Automatically stop when test is over, with forced air-cooling protection
14. Automatic data storage, printing, and can store 200 sets of test data.
15. Temperature &pressure are given in C, F, mmHg or mBar formats.
16. The instrument has automatic sample degassing unit.
17. First drop (IBP) is saved automatically.
18. Steam and liquid temperature are controlled automatically.
19. The instrument control A/D signals automatically in order to detect deviations and calibration needs
|Applicable standards||ASTM D1160,ISO6616|
|Temperature of heating bath||Ambient~80℃±3℃( set temperature is 60℃)|
|Refrigeration method||Air compressor|
|Pressure range||130Pa ~ 6.7KPa|
|Pressure stability||±0.01KPa if below 1KPa,1% if above 1KPa|
|Pressure controlling||pressure adjusting knob|
|Display||all adopts digital meters|