|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case,|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1 unit/ month|
|Plastics:||Smoke Density Flammability Tester||Standards:||ISO 5659-1,ISO5659-2，ASTM E662|
|Application:||Smoke Density Test||Heat Flux:||0~50 KW / M2|
|Materail:||Stainless Steel||Heating Cone Power:||2600W|
|Temperature Range:||0 ~ 1000 ºC||Flame Length:||30 ± 5mm|
flammability test chamber,
flammability test apparatus
Plastic Smoke Density Flammability Testing Equipment High Accuracy 2600W
The smoke density (Ds) test method was performed in accordance with ISO 5660-1 ASTM E 662. The samples were tested in a sealed oven with a radiant heat source of 2.5 w/cm2. Beam attenuation tests were performed under open flame and non-flame conditions, respectively. The entire test was conducted for 20 minutes and the maximum smoke density values for the entire 20 minutes were recorded for the 4th minute and the 8th minute.
The main principle is to measure smoke density in a particular space, cable or material produced under specific conditions of combustion or713 radiation. The smoke will course the beam attenuate when passes through the smoke, the light transmittance be use to calculate ratio of the optical density and smoke density.
Smoke density boxes is designed according to ISO5659 standards and also combined the standard of ASTM E662, NES711. IT IS with a conical radiant furnace, heat flux can be up 50 kW / m2, and laterally positioned sample, it also can test the sample mass loss rate.
Applicable to plastic industry, plastics industry, rubber industry, textile industry, painted surface industry, wood industry, etc.
|ISO 5659-1||Plastics - smoke - Part 1: Optical Density Test Principle|
|ISO 5659-2||Plastics smoke generated -Part 2: single box test to obtain optical density of the material|
1. The tester is consist of cabinet, sample case, the radiation cone, ignition, light and measuring devices and other relevant control device component;
2. The structural design and control design considers the ergonomics; The test box is with full door design approach; lock design for easy one-time close the door; optimize operational processes;
3. The test has fully opened door for easy loading and unloading of samples and cleaning the box;
4. The front door hinge installation with Windows and window has block the activity window opaque visor to prevent light from entering the sealed box;
5. The controller is located in the side of the box, easy to operate. When the door is closed does not affect the view controller;
6. Security flameout board, replace the simple, safer operation;
7. Which provides gas measurement port for gas toxicity test;
8. The test box for easy cleaning and coating chemical resistance;
1. The heating cone: Power 2600W, input temperature range of 0 ~ 1000 ºC, can be stable within ± 2 ºC within 50 minutes, providing irradiance 10KW / m²-50KW / m² of.
2. The use of mass flow controllers and differential pressure sensor can improve the accuracy of piezometers and automatic leak test
3. Ignition with automatic ignition devices; flame length 30mm ± 5mm; in accordance with standards prescribed blue flame with a yellow tip;
Smoke density measuring system
1. Smoke density and temperature are digital display, viewing more convenient, more accurate values
2. Photodetector assembly includes a photomultiplier, amplified filters, shutters, filters, neutral density filter, a lens, an optical window, and other components;
3. The light source is 6.5V incandescent light sources;
4. The installation of optical cartridge box at the top, light accepted as side-on photo-multiplier, light transmission rate of 0.001% accuracy can be achieved
5. Achromatic lens
6. Japan imported Photo-multiplier tubes
7. High-gain low-noise amplifier control circuit
1. Automatic completion of the test; automatic acquisition of various signals; And test report could be print from computer.
2. Brand computers,
3. The printer is optional
4. Voltage: 220V Power 4KW;
5. Customer-owned propane gas;