|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1 unit / month|
|SKYLINE:||Multifunctional Vertical Burning Test Furnace||Standards:||ISO 3008-2007|
|The Use Of Fuel:||Natural Gas|
flammability test chamber,
flammability test apparatus
ISO 3008-2007 Flammability Testing Equipment Vertical Burning Test Furnace
Suitable for fire test of doors and roller blind assemblies installed at the opening of vertical partition members; such as hinged doors, pivot doors, horizontal sliding doors, vertical sliding doors, (including linked sliding doors and sectional doors), Fire resistance test of rolling shutters, other sliding, folding doors, flap doors, panels that can move in the wall.
Compliance with standards
in accordance with ISO 3008-2007 "Fire Test Doors and Rolling Shutter Assembly" "Fire Test Methods for Building Components Part I: General Test Requirements"; in accordance with NFPA "Fire Door Fire Test Method"
1. Instrument composition: fire test furnace, gas flow measurement system, temperature measurement system and pressure measurement and control system.
2. Fire test furnace: for vertical test furnace, size 3M (long) x1.2M (deep) x3M (high) (can be customized)
3. Furnace structure; steel structure frame is used to form the furnace wall with refractory brick in the middle of the steel structure frame. The inner side of the furnace wall is made of high temperature resistant heat insulation material with a density greater than 1000kg/M3. The outer side is wrapped with color steel, the thickness of the furnace lining material is 65mm, and the temperature test temperature in the furnace is up to 1250°C. The furnace is produced, installed and lining and tested in our factory, and disassembled into suitable reloading according to the preset function of your company. The parts are packaged and transported into the trailer.
4. The use of fuel: natural gas (user-owned)
Temperature measurement system
1. Thermocouple in the furnace: The furnace adopts a K-type nickel-chromium-nickel silicon thermocouple with a wire diameter of 2.0MM according to GB/T 16839.1, a heat-resistant stainless steel casing with a heat-resistant material in the middle, and a hot end. The length of the protruding sleeve is not less than 25MM, a total of 5, the temperature accuracy is <±15 °C.
2. Backfire surface temperature measurement: a 0.5mm thermocouple with a diameter of 0.2MM and a diameter of 12MM on a round copper plate, in accordance with the large nickel-chromium-nickel silicon thermocouple specified in GB/T16839.1. It should cover asbestos liners with a length and width of 30MM and a thickness of 2.0MM. A total of 28
3. Average temperature measurement: 8 thermocouples, suitable for GB/T7633-2008 and GB/T17428-2009
4. Maximum temperature measurement: 20 thermocouples can measure the double door with the slab with a maximum width of 1200mm.
5. Mobile thermocouple: measured by infrared thermometer
6. Internal thermocouple: 4 thermocouples, suitable for measuring the internal temperature of the ventilation duct.
7. Ambient temperature measurement: A sheathed thermocouple with a diameter of 3.0 mm is used, which conforms to the large nickel-chromium-nickel silicon K-type thermocouple specified in GB/T16839.1.
8. Pressure measurement in the furnace: T-shaped measuring probe, measuring accuracy ± 2pa. three
9. Loading system: using a pressure sensor to measure
10. Deformation measuring instrument: using electronic deformation measuring device
11. Slot probe: made according to GB/T9978.1 standard
12. Burning nozzle: 8 high-speed burners are embedded in the furnace walls on both sides, 4 on each side. Provides the heat needed to heat up the furnace.
13. Exhaust smoke: Three exhaust holes are installed in the furnace wall on the back side of the furnace wall to connect to the flue behind, and the flue gas in the furnace body is discharged. Control pressure.
14. Viewing the fire hole: There are two fire holes on the back side wall of the furnace body to observe the fire surface and flame of the test piece during the test.
15. Loading device: It adopts a cart, which is 3.5M high and 3.0M wide, and is composed of a car body and a test piece platform. The car body is designed with four ground wheels, which can be moved on the rail. The test platform: 3.0m*3.0m square steel frame. During the test, the test piece platform with the test piece was lifted onto the vehicle body with an electric hoist, then the cart was pushed to the test position and fixed, and then the test was started.
16. Electrical control part: MCGS configuration software and PLC program using embedded integrated industrial computer. Including: main control interface, furnace temperature curve interface, test piece temperature interface, history record interface and parameter determination interface.
17. Test furnace floor area: about 20 square meters